The traditional hand-hammered carbon steel wok is the one true wok.
It stands above cast iron, non-stick, stainless steel, ceramic coated, anodized aluminium to carry the heat required for genuine wok hei flavour.
It will improve with age & use, developing a beautiful, black, non-stick patina and add authentic flavour to your cooking. Unlike a non-stick wok, you can heat it until scorching hot to sear meat and avoid sticking.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Generic Stainless Steel Deep Wok Saucepan With Wooden Handle – Silver.
- Wooden handle prevents it from heating up or burning you
- 2. Eco - Friendly
- Anodized cookware is non-toxic and environment friendly.
- Standardised aluminium utensil
- Premium quality mirror finish stainless steel deep vessel pan
- Compatible for both induction and gas stove use.
- 5. Easy to use