Millions Of Shoppers Across Uganda Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
Step 1: Register yourself and List your products
Register your business for free and create a product catalogue and also sell under your own private label or sell an existing brand
Get self-serve training and also Order Packaging material from our website to start selling
Step 2: Get support from professional service providers
- Get your documentation & cataloging done with ease from our Professional Services network across Uganda
- Increase your product visibility with high-quality product photo-shoot by our Partnered Photographers
Step 3: Receive orders & Schedule a pickup
- Once listed, your products will be available to millions of users across Uganda
- Get orders and manage your online business via our Seller Panel and Seller Zone Mobile App
Step 4: Receive quick payment & grow your business
- Receive quick and hassle-free payments in your account once your orders are fulfilled
- Expand your business with low interest & collateral-free loans
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 50 items a month, and you only pay after your item sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn.
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Shop and Go!
How do fees work on Shop and Go?
Joining and starting a shop on Shop and Go is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on Shop and Go. Create an Shop and Go account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Shop and Go fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Shop and Go will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.