Nederburg Lyric – 750ml
- VARIETY : Sauvignon Blanc [ 48% Sauvignon Blanc, 46% Chenin Blanc, 6% Chardonnay ]
- WINERY : Nederburg Wines
- WINEMAKER : Elmarie Botes
- WINE OF ORIGIN : Western Cape
- ANALYSIS : alc : 12.50 % vol rs : 5.92 g/l pH : 3.28 ta : 6.20 g/l
- type : White style : Off Dry body : Medium taste : Fruity pack : Bottle size : 750ml closure : Screwcap
Softly-styled with fresh and fruity flavours, celebrating a journey with the love of winemaking at heart.
in the vineyard : The grapes were sourced from vineyards across the Western Cape. The viticulturist works hand-in-hand with the grape growers in managing each vineyard block to ensure the best quality fruit for this wine. The different microclimates and soil types associated with each vineyard add to the complexity of the wine. The vines are trellised on a four-wire system and received supplementary irrigation during the growing season. about the harvest: The grapes were harvested by hand and machine at 20º to 22º Balling from mid-January until the end of February.in the cellar : The fruit was crushed, pressed and then settled. The clean juice was fermented in temperature-controlled stainless-steel tanks for a period of three weeks at 15ºC after the wines were racked off the lees. The different components were fermented separately and only blended once fermentation was completed.