Hp 2020 Notebook 15: Intel Core i5 10th Gen, 4GB Ram, 256GB SSD, 15.6 FHD Screen, Nvidia mx130 2GB Graphics, Windows 10 – Silver
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i3
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 Ram
- Internal storage: 128 GB M.2 Solid State Drive
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics
- Camera: HP TrueVision HD Camera
- HP Fast Charge: Go from 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes
- Product weight: 3.24 lb
Take it anywhere. See more. With its thin and light design, 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display, and 79% screen to body ratio take this PC anywhere and see and do more. Powerful enough for your busiest days, this PC features an Intel processor and a solid state drive for speedy boot-up and snappier overall experience. Stay powered up and productive all day long. With a long battery life and fast-charge technology, this laptop lets you work, watch, and stay connected all day. Integrated precision touch pad with multi-touch support speeds up both navigation and productivity. This item was manufactured in 2020.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i5
- Display: 15.0-inch diagonal FHD Display
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Internal storage: 256 GB M.2 Solid State Drive
- Graphics: Nvidia mx 130 2GB Graphics Card
- Sleek, dependable laptop with an expansive screen: Stay connected to what matters most with a long-lasting battery life and a sleek and portable, micro-edge bezel design.
- 10th Generation Intel Core processor: Experience power & responsive performance to boost your productivity. Enjoy immersive entertainment & game, stream & create content with accelerated performance.
- Micro Edge display: By squeezing a larger screen into a smaller frame, this ultra-thin, barely visible bezel revolutionizes your display’s appearance with a beautifully efficient design.
- Battery life for long days Extend your day into the night with long battery life. Longer battery life means you can keep going beyond your day without recharging.
Smart Menu After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
Cortana Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
Microsoft Edge After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
Windows Store For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
Windows Continuum Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.